At CFO Tech, client services begin and end with our quality accounting work. We not only provide answers, we ask questions. We never make assumptions, when a simple question could mean thousands of dollars in tax savings or protecting a client from making a costly error.
Our staff is trained to be fast, but they are also trained to be thorough. No accounting or tax decisions are made without the review of senior staff, usually including principal review. To the extent possible, we endeavor to ensure the numbers presented are substantiated through reconciled bank statements and/or verified canceled checks along with carefully cataloged receipts and other documentary substantiation.
While we provide ongoing write-up services that preclude the independence required for Reviews and Audits, both Tj Juneja and Mark Schwartz have many years of CPA firm audit experience to draw upon to ensure proper accounting treatment, according to AICPA guidelines and professional standards. It is anticipated that CFO Tech will expand its scope of services to include audits and reviews, as circumstances and client needs warrant.
- Monthly compilations for management and internal use only
- Compilations for third-party use
- Financial Statements on either a tax or cash basis, known as Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting or OCBOA
- Fully GAAP-compliant compiled Financial Statements with Full Disclosures
- Personal Financial Statements and other specialized statements on Prescribed Forms (for banks, and other investing and lending institutions)
- Operational and Management Overviews and Reviews
- Presentations to Management
Make sure and keep your receipts